USS Missouri Arizona Memorial & Pearl Harbor Tour
Touring the great battleships of World War II is both an exhilarating and extraordinary way to relive moments in history that transformed lives forever. A visit to the Arizona Memorial and tour of the USS Missouri Battleship will take you on a sentimental journey back in time to a tumultuous period in history. Emotional and reverent reflections will stay with you forever.
Imaging peering down into to the harbor from the Arizona Memorial to see oil still spilling from the sunken ship below, and knowing that you are standing above the final resting place of 1,177 brave American sailors.
Picture yourself on the surrender deck of the USS Missouri Battleship standing in the exact spot where the document ending World War II was signed. You can almost hear the shocking boom of the powerful 16 in canon guns further along the deck.
On this tour, you will see up-close, the beginning and ending of a fateful era in world history. Your tour also provides ample time to wander through various museums and shops where you can view maps, models, photos, and artifacts of World War II.
After leaving Pearl Harbor and the Arizona Memorial Visitor center your tour will continue with a drive-through tranquil Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific with its thoroughly landscaped acres, which includes the courts of the Missing, the chapel, and meticulous mosaic maps of the Pacific theaters of action in World War II and Korea.
Concluding the tour will be a drive through the historic district of Honolulu where you see Civic Center attractions such as Kawaiahao Church - the church of Hawaiian monarchs, the State Library and Archives, the statue of King Kamehameha, Iolani Palace plus City Hall and the quaint Mission Houses.
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and exhibit galleries featuring WWII memorabilia
- Watch the documentary at Pearl Harbor showing footage of the actual attack
- Navy shuttle boat ride to the Arizona Memorial (Shuttle operations are subject to the schedule of
the navy launch and may be subject to weather conditions or maintenance
and repair schedules of the navy without notice.)
- Tour USS Missouri (admission included)
- Drive through the Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific
- Honolulu city tour
- King Kamehameha Statue – come face to face with the great Hawaiian warrior-king who united the Hawaiian Islands
- Iolani Palace – only royal palace in the United States
- Kawaiahao Church – built between 1836 and 1842 of some 14,000 thousand-pound slabs of coral rock
- Mission Houses – see three restored missionary houses, two of which are the oldest houses in Hawaii
Gold Option Includes
Lunch at the Pacific Aviation Museum Restaurant - Laniakea Café
- Audio tours for the Arizona Memorial, USS Missouri
Click Thumbnail To Expand Photo
Pearl Harbor Arizona Memorial
King Kamehameha Statue
- Where and When:
- Free pickup from your hotel.
This tour departs Waikiki 6:30-6:50 am returning approximately 2:30 pm.
- The U.S. Department of the Interior has declared a "no bags" policy at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and Arizona Memorial. Visitors may not carry any concealing items. This includes purses, handbags, backpacks, diaper bags, etc. Small cameras are permitted. Allowable vital items may be placed in your pockets. There is a storage facility for bags at Pearl Harbor National Park available for a nominal fee. Do not leave any valuables on the bus.
Please contact us if anyone in your party has special needs.
Shuttle Operations to the Arizona Memorial are subject to the Memorial's run time, maintenance, repair schedules and to weather.
- Special Notes:
- Toddler (2 & under)are FREE.
- Operation Days:
- Wednesday, Thursday & Friday
- 8 hours
- Polynesian Adventure Tours
- A great air conditioned Tour Bus with Polynesian Adventure Tours