Arizona Memorial, Pearl Harbor & USS Missouri From Kona
Enhance your vacation by spending a day visiting one of the most historic sites in America; Pearl Harbor, Oahu. It was here that on December 7, 1941, the United States experienced a malicious attack from the Imperial forces of Japan subsequently being drawn into World War II.
With convenient departures from Kona International airport on the Big Island, this tour offers the most all-inclusive day-trip to Pearl Harbor. You’ll get to see the Arizona Memorial where the occurrences took place that began the war and the USS Missouri Battleship, which hosted the events that ended the war. You’ll have abundant time to visit all the historic sites and the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center. And a trained World War II expert guide will accompany you.
After leaving from Pearl Harbor and the Arizona Memorial Visitor Center, your expedition will continue with a drive-through of placid Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific with its scrupulously landscaped acres, which includes the courts of the
Missing, the chapel, and meticulous mosaic maps of the Pacific theaters of action in World War II and Korea.
Closing the tour will be a drive through the historic district of Honolulu where you see Civic Center attractions such as Kawaiahao Church - the church of Hawaiian monarchs, the State Library and Archives, the statue of King Kamehameha, Iolani Palace plus City Hall and the quaint Mission Houses.
Highlights: USS Missouri Arizona Memorial & Pearl Harbor Tour
- Round-trip airfare from Kona to Honolulu
- Honolulu Airport pick-up and transportation to Pearl Harbor
- Arizona Memorial Visitor Center
- See artifacts of the 1941 Pearl Harbor attack
- Pearl Harbor attack film (actual footage) (not available during repairs)
- Take the Navy launch to Arizona Memorial (Shuttle
operations are subject to the schedule of the navy launch and may be
subject to weather conditions or maintenance and repair schedules of the
navy without notice.)
- Tour USS Missouri (admission included)
- Drive through Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific
- View Iolani Palace, Kawaiahao Church, statue of King Kamehameha, Mission Houses Museum
Click Thumbnail To Expand Photo
- Where and When:
- This tour departs Kona Airport.
- The airlines are adding surcharges for some dates that are close to selling out. Please call us at 1-866-482-9775 for availability and to check if there is a surcharge for your travel date.
- Due to stringent airline requirements there is a NO CANCELLATION/NO REFUND policy for this tour. This includes name and date changes.
For all island flights or day trips, the NAME ON TICKET MUST APPEAR AS IT IS ON PICTURE ID (license or passport).
The airline will deny boarding if the passenger's legal name, as shown on their valid, government-issued ID, does NOT match the name on their E-Ticket.
IF A PASSENGER IS DENIED BOARDING, THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS.
All passengers MUST present government issued photo ID for airline check-in.
International travelers must bring a valid passport for airport security check-in.
Strict security measures are currently being enforced at Pearl Harbor.
No purses, handbags, backpacks, diaper bags, camera bags, fanny packs, luggage or other items that offer concealment are allowed in the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center or on the Memorial.
Strollers with pockets and compartments must be empty before being allowed in the Visitor Center.
Bag storage is available at the entrance to the Visitor Center for a $3 fee per bag fee.
Do not leave valuables on the bus.
Shuttle Operations to the Arizona Memorial are subject to the Memorial's run time, maintenance, repair schedules and to weather.
- Special Notes:
- Does not include airport transfers. Shirt and shoes required to board the Arizona Memorial. No Swimsuits. Lunch is not included in price of tour.
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily, except Saturdays, Thanksgiving Day, December 7, Christmas and New Year's Day.
- Approx. 14 hours
- Polynesian Adventure Tours
- Big Island
- ISLAND AIR or HAWAIIAN AIRLINES
||Enter participant names below EXACTLY as they appear on identification, including any middle initial or name on your ID.
Operates Sunday through Friday.
Closed Thanksgiving, 12/7, 12/25 & 1/1.
Safe, secure on-line booking system
with validated privacy protection.
Our staff will help you select the best tours and activities and ensure 100% satisfaction.
Advance Booking Satisfaction
Avoid sell outs and price increases. Relax knowing
your activities are reserved and guaranteed.