Arizona Memorial, Pearl Harbor & USS Missouri From Lihue, Kauai
This tour is currently unavailable for booking on our site. Please visit our Kauai Tours and Activities page for other available options.
Enrich your vacation by spending a day visiting one of the most significant sites in America; Pearl Harbor, Oahu. It was here that on December 7, 1941, the United States endured a malevolent attack from the Imperial forces of Japan consequently being drawn into World War II.
With convenient departures from Lihue airport on the Island of Kauai, this excursion offers the most complete jaunt to Pearl Harbor. You’ll get to see the Arizona Memorial where the incidents took place that began the war and the USS Missouri Battleship, which hosted the events that ended the war. You’ll have plentiful time to visit all the historic sites and the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center. And a skilled World War II expert guide will accompany you.
After leaving from Pearl Harbor and the Arizona Memorial Visitor Center, your journey will resume with a drive-through of peaceful Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific with its methodically landscaped acres, which includes the courts of the
Missing, the chapel, and meticulous mosaic maps of the Pacific theaters of action in World War II and Korea.
Concluding the tour will be a drive through the historic district of Honolulu where you see Civic Center attractions such as Kawaiahao Church - the church of Hawaiian monarchs, the State Library and Archives, the statue of King Kamehameha, Iolani Palace plus City Hall and the quaint Mission Houses.
- Round-trip airfare from Kauai to Honolulu
- Honolulu Airport pick-up and transportation to Pearl Harbor
- Arizona Memorial Visitor Center
- See artifacts of the 1941 Pearl Harbor attack
- Pearl Harbor attack film (actual footage) (not available during repairs)
- Take the Navy launch to Arizona Memorial (Shuttle operations are subject to the schedule of
the navy launch and may be subject to weather conditions or maintenance
and repair schedules of the navy without notice.)
- Tour USS Missouri (admission included)
- Drive through Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific
- View Iolani Palace, Kawaiahao Church, statue of King Kamehameha, Mission Houses Museum
- Where and When:
- This tour departs Lihue Airport 7:30 am returning approximately 8:30 pm.
- The airlines are adding surcharges for some dates that are close to selling out. Please call us at 1-866-482-9775 for availability and to check if there is a surcharge for your travel date.
Effective 9/13/21 on Oahu and 9/15/21 on Maui for 60 days, guests 12 and over are required to show proof of vaccination in order to visit restaurants, museums, and similar establishments or show proof of a negative COVID test taken within 48 hours. There are sights on this tour that may require this.
Acceptable Proof of Vaccination
-Either a hard or digital copy of a state-approved vaccination card AND photo identification with the same information as the proof of vaccination. Vaccines administered outside of the US are not accepted.
-Full vaccination means two weeks have passed after the second dose in a two-dose COVID-19 vaccination series.
Acceptable Negative COVID-19 Test
-Must be an FDA approved molecular or antigen test taken within 48 hours AND photo identification.
If you have additional questions about the vaccination mandate, please visit www.oneoahu.org/safe-access-oahu.
Due to stringent airline requirements there is a NO CANCELLATION/NO REFUND policy for this tour. This includes name and date changes.
For all island flights or day trips, the NAME ON TICKET MUST APPEAR AS IT IS ON PICTURE ID (license or passport).
The airline will deny boarding if the passenger's legal name, as shown on their valid, government-issued ID, does NOT match the name on their E-Ticket.
IF A PASSENGER IS DENIED BOARDING, THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS.
All passengers MUST present government issued photo ID for airline check-in.
International travelers must bring a valid passport for airport security check-in.
Strict security measures are currently being enforced at Pearl Harbor.
No purses, handbags, backpacks, diaper bags, camera bags, fanny packs, luggage or other items that offer concealment are allowed in the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center or on the Memorial.
Strollers with pockets and compartments must be empty before being allowed in the Visitor Center.
Bag storage is available at the entrance to the Visitor Center for a $3 fee per bag fee.
Do not leave valuables on the bus.
Shuttle Operations to the Arizona Memorial are subject to the Memorial's run time, maintenance, repair schedules and to weather.
- Special Notes:
- Due to ceremonies on December 7th each year, the park is closed to commercial vehicles and we do not operate our normal tours to the USS Arizona Memorial on that date. Also, on rare occasions, and due to external factors outside of our control (including inclement weather and/or shortages of boat launch tickets), there is the possibility of not being able to visit the Arizona Memorial during your visit. You will still be able to visit the many Arizona exhibits and visitor’s center, the USS Bowfin and other monuments at the park.
Lunch is not included in price of tour. Shirt and shoes required to board the Arizona Memorial. No swimsuits. Does not include airport transfers.
- Operation Days:
- Operates on Wednesday, Thursday & Friday (closed on Thanksgiving Day, December 7, Christmas and New Year's Day)
- Approx. 13 hours
- Polynesian Adventure Tours
- Large air-conditioned motor coach with Polynesian Adventure Tours.
Inter-island flights provided by Hawaiian Airlines or Island Air.
||Enter participant names below EXACTLY as they appear on identification, including any middle initial or name on your ID.
Operates on Wednesday, Thursday & Friday.
Closed Thanksgiving, 12/7, 12/25 & 1/1.
Safe, secure on-line booking system
with validated privacy protection.
Our staff will help you select the best tours and activities and ensure 100% satisfaction.
Advance Booking Satisfaction
Avoid sell outs and price increases. Relax knowing
your activities are reserved and guaranteed.