Pearl Harbor Arizona Memorial / Circle Island Tour
The Arizona Memorial was closed in late May due
to needed structural repairs. This is an ongoing repair job that
currently does not have a scheduled completion date. During this time,
depending on availability and time it may be possible for the tour to
take the navy launch around the harbor without landing at the Arizona
Memorial. When repairs are completed and the Arizona Memorial is
reopened, it will be added back into the tour.
Experience history and scenic beauty all in one day! This is a full day of enthralling World War II history and enchanting Oahu Island splendor.
Shortly after being picked up from Waikiki, you’ll be transported back in time to the “date, which will live in infamy," December 7, 1941.
After arriving at the Arizona Memorial Visitors Center you will be escorted into a state-of-the art theater for the viewing of a 20-minute film on the attack, which includes actual historical footage. Following the film you’ll board the U.S. Navy launch to take you across the harbor to the memorial, which is, built directly above the sunken battleship. As you gaze into the water below you’ll see oil still oozing out of her hull, which is the final resting place of 1,177 brave sailors.
Now it’s on to an experience of awe and beauty as you head out to circle the island of Oahu. This tour takes you to the most scenic regions of Oahu, including the world-famous North Shore surfing beaches of Banzai Pipeline, Sunset and Waimea Bay.
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and exhibit galleries featuring WWII memorabilia
- Watch the documentary at Pearl Harbor showing footage of the actual attack (not available during repairs)
- Navy shuttle boat ride to the Arizona Memorial (Shuttle operations are subject to the schedule of
the navy launch and may be subject to weather conditions or maintenance
and repair schedules of the navy without notice.)
- Oahu circle island tour including these locations:
- Nu'uanu Pali Lookout
- Byodo-In Temple (admission included) - closed on Memorial Day
- Oahu North Shore beaches
- Historic Haleiwa town
- Dole Plantation
- No-host lunch option at Polynesian Cultural Center or Kualoa Ranch
Deluxe option will include lunch! Enjoy the famous Garlic Shrimp plate w/beverage at Tita's Grill, which is rated #1 on TripAdvisor. (Lunch can be subject to change without notice)
Popular tours and activities sell out quickly so we encourage you to reserve your today!
Click Thumbnail To Expand Photo
- Where and When:
- Waikiki Hotel Pick ups begin at 7:00am. Returns to Waikiki around 5:00pm.
- Strict security measures are being enforced at the USS Arizona Memorial.
No handbags, purses, fanny packs, backpacks, camera bags, luggage, diaper bags or other items that offer concealment are allowed in the Visitor Center or on the memorial.
Strollers with compartments or pockets must be empty before being allowed in the Visitor Center.
Baggage storage is available for a fee.
Personal cameras are allowed.
Please contact us if anyone in your party has special needs.
Arizona Memorial closed in late May due to needed structural repairs. If it is still closed by your activity date, there will not be a visit to the Arizona Memorial or viewing of the documentary.
Shuttle Operations to the Arizona Memorial are subject to the Memorial's run time, maintenance, repair schedules and to weather.
- Special Notes:
- Includes hotel pickup and returns in deluxe touring vehicles included from various hotels and resorts.
- Operation Days:
- Sunday - Friday. Closed on Thanksgiving, December 7, Christmas and New Years Day.
- 10 hours
- Polynesian Adventure Tours